REVISE & RESUBMIT, UNDER REVIEW, IN
Early Exposures and their Consequences for Development and
- The Hidden Cost of War: Armed Conflict and Health of the
Next Generation. In collaboration with Uri Shwed.
- The Early Origins of Disadvantage. Prenatal Stress,
Socioeconomic Status and Children's Outcomes.
- Compensating or Reinforcing? Parental Responses to Early
Child Ability and their Variation by Socioeconomic Advantage.
In collaboration with Michael Gratz.
- The Shifting Socioeconomic Stratification of Birthweight:
An International Comparison.
- Intergenerational Mobility and Gender in Mexico.
- The Stratification of Educational Attainment in the US:
Recent Trends. In collaboration with Jeannie
Ascriptive Sources of Inequality
- Declining racial
stratification in marriage choices? Trends in Status
Exchange between Blacks and Whites. In
collaboration with Peter Rich.
- Who is Indigenous in Latin America? in
collaboration with Edward Telles.